Thursday 24 October 2019

Who am I? (it's kind of obvious)

Who am I?

Puffing I raise my axe above my head and bring it down slicing the trunk of an old pine tree letting off a distinctive smell like dew drops. The turban around my head shifts on the little hair I’ve grown back since my beating.People describe me as gusty and I guess I am, so he killed them my friends, my family, and now there is now one left I love.

It starts to spit, I shudder “can you bring me back, I can’t stand rain” my hard voice echoes through the woods, suddenly a hovercraft appears in front of me and just before I get on board it happens, suddenly I’m strapped to a cold metal wall and a bucket of ice cold water is dubbed on my head, in the distance the light of a taser comes to life and there is intense pain in my back as my screams filled the dark cell.

I stumble forward out of the rain and under the shelter of the hovercraft where a gentle voice meets me “ did you have a flashback” it said
“Yeah, what do you think, brainless” I growl back,
A man with bronze hair walks into the light “I'm one of the capitals least favorite victors”.
“ I don’t blame them, you are kind of crazy” he says. I sit down on a fluffy couch and start to relax as I watch the forest of my home drift out of view!

Have fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello?
    Is anyone looking at my blog?
    Hello?
    Ok no one, fine hmph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Zoe, I like your blog post about "who am I". I don't know who the character is, I've heard of what he does or look too. If you are interested, heres my blog's link https://odsziw.blogspot.com/ bye!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.