Monday 20 May 2019

Stardome fun!

On Friday room 8, 7 and 18 went to Stardome!
I loved the dome movie when you look up into the dome and the movie of the solar system plays on the roof! I was in team Mercury and we answered all the questions on the iPad correctly. We loved Stardome and had so much fun and will go back to Stardome soon. I recommend it to people who like to learn about space and it would be fun for any age!
See you there ;-) !
They made tiny models out of Lego.


Josh our instructor told us about the planets




Apollo 11 was the name of the first ship to land on the moon

This is a telescope!
These are space suits.

   

7 comments:

  1. Woah Zoe! you went Stardome too! oh sorry my name is Sulaiman from room 24 I really like your post about Stardome and the other images my favourite one is the one with the suits oh I almost forgot did you see that video on the roof you probably did. Anyways that's all I have to say. You should out my blog at https://odssulaiman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoe my name is Aaliyah I'm a year 6 at Greymain I am in Mamaku 2 I love the space photo's because they were so amazing. Maybe next time you can do a slide of the photo's or a animation. BYE

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi zoe i'm noah i'm really interested in space it must of been fun learning about planets and stars once i went to the nasa kennedy space center in florida I GOT TO SEE THE ROCKETS AND GO THROUGH A LAUNCHING SIMULATOR.
    I have one question were is the stardom? kind regards Noah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zoe, I'm Nuradiin from room 25. I remember when I went to stardome. Have you tried to add more detail about the movie. Make sure to check out my blog https://odsnuradiink.blogspot.com/

    Blog Ya Later😀

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zoe, I'm Melita from Christ the King school. I really like this blog post. I have been to stardom before and it was so much fun and I got to learn a lot. If you want to can check my blog http://ctkmelitaf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Zoe, great write up of your trip to the Star Dome - I love it. I definitely think that we should go there as a family.

    See you when I get home.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.