Friday 16 August 2019

Wesley Intermediate

On Thursday all the year sixes at of school went Wesley intermediate for a little tour!
It was really fun I was in the red group with Lillia and Alodia my friends, we did art and learned how to blend hot and cold colors then we did music and I played In the hall of the mountain king on the keyboard, we had lunch and then went to P.E I hate P.E but at Wesley it was really fun we played side lines which is a game that the P.E teacher Mr ball made up with his class a few years ago it has a lot of rules so I can't teach it to you sadly!
Have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi zoe My name is Olivia from Greymain school Mamaku 2.I like your post and how positive you are but perhaps next time you could check your words to make sure they make sense keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olivia This is Zoe.
      Thanks for commenting on my blog!
      I think I made sense so can you next time give some examples!
      Blogging out Zoe ;-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Zoe it's Abbie here from Grey Main School,
    I really like your blog post and how you have told us what you have done at the intermediate school,is that a little like middle school with a different name?
    I wish I could play side lines as it sounds fun!
    From Abbie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.